Saturday, March 02, 2024

Moving Day

 

Well, this will be my last post on Blogspot. At least, that's the plan.
When I first created this blog, in 2005, this was pretty much the place to post. It's still a pretty simple, somewhat intuitive platform, but as the interweb as progressed...er, evolved, other sites have emerged, I have found the need to learn about other platforms for my work-related duties, and the best way to do that is to plunge right in and start learning the ropes.
No dipping of the toe in the water. 

Also, the email address under which I established this page is an ancient one, in a domain that I fear one day will disappear in the nether-ether of the world wide web. Moving my stuff to a more conventional site has been a goal for a while.

So moving forward, my material will be posted to my new Substack.com blog platform, creatively titled, Brent Clanton's Blog. There are other attractive features that enticed me to go with the new site, and I'll be learning about them as things go along.

Faint not, dear readers--all of the posts that have resided here on Blogspot have been re-populated onto the Substack page. Not exactly the Trail of Tears for my post, but they are on a different reservation now.

And if you're already reading this post on Substack--thanks for keeping up! I will try not to disappoint.

No comments: